Pages

Saturday 2 June 2007

Random Thoughts of A Good Start!

Sometimes, when you get into a predicament where you couldn't take any of those intense emotions, suprises start rolling in. I think I owe this inspiration from Myke (a female) who got me back into the blogging world.

Losing a Friend

Drama is something that I have gotten myself into before. It is okay to dwell on unfortunate circumstances because I believe that it is natural to "feel your feelings". Too much of it is pathetic.

People tend to abuse their peers' patience and understanding but getting into this emotional drama over and over again get a bit annoying. I was not involved to start with but the person going through this crap is one friend I look up to. She used to be smart and will never get into this seemingly tragic and stupid emotional period (make that almost daily!) with me. Why? Because I never buy those lines and statements she usually uses. It's pathetic and crappy. She used to be fine until she had the opportunity to be what she is now.
"Guess where I am at now?....I standing on a cliff" ; "I feel like dying now... (to the millionth time!)"; "Would you bring flowers when I die?"
These are just some of those pathetic lines she continuesly uses to get attention. I can't stress enough the use of the word PATHETIC.
Snap out of it!

Better than Being Lovers and Remaining a Friend

Suddenly emotions start rolling despite the fact that I promised myself to move on.
Maybe you're just too good to be true and I just couldn't get over you. Maybe you matched the personality I currently have and challenges me to be better.

Whatever the reason is? I think you have an idea how much I have been so emotionally attached until this day. I continuously deny the fact that the attachment is greater that "mighty bond".
If it stays there, it stay there. I really don't care now. The favors I do you are genuinely not to decieve you at all. These are my gestures to let you know that I can suppress whatever emotions I have for you until this day.

I think I promised at some point that I wouldn't ever let you go pungent and decayed. Guess that mantra got stuck. I do not consider it as a punishment but more of a blessing.

And then some..............

1. Never label your friends. Friends should not have any obligation to you and to your "what have you's"
2. Never stop loving. It is only death that can stop your brains from telling your heart to stop feeling the most woderful thing.
3. It's okay to be emotionally transparent but always end up positive.
4. Never forget to apologize to people who deserve it.
I am temporarily ending this session because I've got lots of things to accomplish today. The only thing I can promise for now is that the template will constantly change depending on my moods. I shall be re-posting my previous blogs from http://reggolb24.blogdrive.com . When blogging was not yet a fad, I was there.
To those who are reading this, never hide your thoughts. Spill them out. Trust me, it will make you feel better.

No comments: