Pages

Monday 11 June 2007

Do What you Have to DO!

Knowing myself, I guess I have gone through a lot of situation where I could easily ease my way out. Be it emotional, physical or even financial.

My vulnerability is once put to the test and I cannot even say whether I have to avoid it.
As Sarah McLachlan sang on this song:



Every moment marked


with apparitions of your soul.


I'm ever swiftly moving,


trying to escape this desire,


the yearning to be near you.


I do what I have to do.


The yearning to be near you.


I do what I have to do.





AND I have the sense to recognize


that I don't know how to let you go.


I don't know how to let you go.


Do What You Have To Do - a song I came across my PC (Thanks to the wonderful IT people who enforces strict security stuff like "NO MP3's") Talks about someone not being able to let go. Despite the fact that I have accepted emotional defeat against the cupid arrows trying to penetrate the veins and arteries of my heart, still there is that burning desire to be with you once again. I am with you that's for sure but are you with me?

I am currently not in good terms with my current flame. Question is.....Is it easy to be not in good terms because I entertain the fact that I can be in good terms with old flame and let it flicker it again and see if it stays there to forever light up my life.

I wanna do what I have to do but no matter what I do it brings me back to the same old feeling. To be near you is NIRVANA. To see you smile is like a site a sweet oranges to my lips. The feeling is too huge to compress in a sentence.

I DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO!

No comments: