Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

Envy

There are a lot of things I am really grateful about my life.

Now, as i go through the various websites i sometimes feel the inadequacy of things which should not be the case at all. I begin to ask a lot of WHY....One friend told me a few months ago that we should be thankful even for the minute and unnoticeable things that happens. We should be even thankful that we have pillows and blankets for others would only result to having rice sacks to cover for themselves at night when sleeping.

I suddenly felt that I could have these things that I want and I am positive I will. Question is, WHEN?
I struggle with this ill feelings right now that I feel like cursing at someone or whatever just to let it all out.

I feel like if I can only consult someone to tell me the timelines of my life, Id certainly do that.
As I write my feelings right now, I begin to feel a sigh of relief and I am positive that I will get better than good.

Point is, what sense can all these life cycle principle bring when one is always yearning for the answer immediately. I once again reflect on some of the good things I effect on some close friends of mine each day. Then I begin to feel thankful that despite all the discontentment in the world, I still manage to find the positive side of things.

I am giving a huge positive sigh.....

Goodnight everyone.

No comments: