Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Starting All Over Again

It's been probably 2 years since i stopped writing....Back when blogging was not yet a fad...I was there. Back then, I didn't have a private gadget of my own. I was constantly racing against time to make sure all of my emotions were being posted...Now I have the comforts of my dining table and my 2-year old laptop. I can continue writing.

I am currently wondering what subject should I stick to...I thought, "Why stick with a subject when you want to blurt it all out?"

So the tradition continues.

One day, I'll come to terms with picking a single subject to talk about and its not going to come soon. Hence, we move on to just talking about anything and everything.

It is 5:22 AM and I am about to retire for the day and begin a brand new week, with brand new experiences which I may or may not like at all....

this is life and this is how it's going to be....

No comments: