Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Choosing the Lesser Evil

Of Faithfulness and Loyalty...
Which one would you choose!
Question is, is there such a thing as being faithful? Maybe im biased as Im writing someone of my circumstance. Human by nature needs to interact with other human being.....Now im leading to something else that is trivial.

I think my dilemma right now is how to make things right and make sure I get out of this fuss that I am tied up with.

For sure I know where my heart belongs to. Without a doubt, I can say that without batting an eyelash. I am presented with lots of things to choose from because I have choices. When things get irresistable, they tend to cling to you more and all of a sudden you're trapped and all those important people gets affected badly.

I am saying this because I am remorseful of that fact I cannot resist it. I am helpless....I am addicted but I am sure at the end of the day I am addicted with you alone. I cannot even sum up all the words to tell you how much there is inside.

I am not going to blame anyone for this but myself and I will always find the solution for this at the right time. Things will just simply come to its right perspective. I just hope that it won't be too late when that happens.

I love you and I guess you just have to accept that fact that my love cannot be perfect as I have learned to love you in a lot of ways.

I am choosing the lesser evil and that is not by being faithful but by being loyal to you as the sun rises and sets. I will always come back to you because it is with you where my heart belongs to. Only you. Nobody else.

No comments: