Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2010

So the SPICEGIRLS say......

It's funny that the past few days so little status being updated on Facebook and lots of things are actually happening. Each is like Facebook day in which the only difference was only a few people could see what's really happening.

I literally consumed all of my energy on the series of events that happened rather than spending my time scribbling a few words and phrases for the whole world to know. I love the attention but this sort of attention does not make things better, thus, you isolate yourself for a while and just surprise everyone. VOILA! You get an overwhelming response.

In my 31 years, never a day saw me resigning in a corner pondering on the various dilemma. Instead, I talk about it. Too much talk is just consuming me while the others see those stories as a play selling like hotcakes.

I am not going to make a litany of the things that happened this past few days. Instead, ill just put in mind that "too much of something is bad enough while too much of nothing is just as tough"

Too much right now is something I cannot fathom.
It's kinda addictive at some point. It both ruins and keeps me grounded at the same time.

Confusing? I am too...

Your thoughts?

No comments: