Pages

Tuesday 16 March 2010

So many questions.......the answers are few

I sit down today (2:35 AM, 16 March) pondering on so many questions.......I'm definitely on a roll and like any curious person, Id like to have the answers.....

why can't i get an seemingly simple and straightforward answers to my questions when I ask them politely?
why is it so hard to get through you when all i want is just to talk to you because I love you?
why is it so hard to take off those walls?
what must I do let you understand that I am with you and will be with you how long you want.....
what can be done to let us take the best of the both of us instead of the worst?
would you believe saying nasty things to you is just my frustration knocking through your heart to get you to listen?
do you believe that at this point of time no matter how frustrating it is, living without you would probably be unbearable?

It is just that I am too tired to vent out all my questions as the time dictates that I have to hit the sack.
Nevertheless, the questions I ask are nothing but questions. Probably, it doesn't matter whether Ill have them answered or not.

I just wished that it wasn't that hard as it was before.
I just wished that getting the answers were somewhat easy as staring into a magic crystal.

Wish you'd know that people get hurt.
Wish you'd understand that people do doubt and i am sure I do too....

In this crazy world, it is only the both of us who can give us the answers to shed light into whats causing this whole mess. I am not giving up for the same old reason that there is no reason why I have to. There are far more reasons for me to still give some more push......

No comments: