Pages

Sunday 5 October 2008

Shining even when my lights are OFF!

Yesterday and Today is a torture. I cannot make sense of all the things that are happening and I am pretty pissed off. I am really resigned to the idea that the day may bring a lot of frustration if I continue to sulk in it. I could only think of one thing. Get it all out through this!

- I had my day planned last night for a drinking session with some recently known friends and yet I didn’t get any confirmation that it may not happen at all despite me making an effort to know what’s going on. WTF!

- My brother promised to do my picture cards. These cards are to be used to officially relaunch my work team for the month of October. All I had were promises. Yet I am still hoping he would have it finished soon. I am frustrated because it is only my brother whom I have a lot of respect when it comes to this stuff.

- Another friend of mine who is coming with me to Palawan at the end of November, could not even call Cebu Pacific to have the name changed/updated on his ticket. Why? Because none of the phone numbers I gave him work. WTF! Am I supposed to hand it over all the time? Come on! I will be so disappointed if matters are not taken care of when it’s time to leave. Definitely something that will really piss me off.

- An eye-candy of mine wants to be wooed. Are you serious? You are not the “and all and be all” of my fantasies. Stop acting as if you’re god’s gift to me. Maybe take a look at the mirror and start feeling what you’re supposed to feel.

- YOU! With the main picture of ADIDAS on your Friendster. STOP PRETENDING as if ill die not seeing you one day. Geez, there’s so much good stuff going around that’s worth dying for. Definitely you don’t make the cut.

To avoid staying pissed off, I decided to sleep my anger away. I just don’t understand why people cannot pay me the same courtesy I afforded them. Isn’t it hard to do? A little effort can really make a difference.

I am whining and I will continue to whine.

Jory, you have been a constant counsellor amidst my insanity and thank you for keeping me grounded. If you read this, you will truly.

Jules, I would have wanted to come to the party last night with your boo. I was just not in the right state of mind. I would ruin your party. Ill make it up to you soon.

I have been pretty lazy and bad with my sleeping habits lately. I have been constantly late for work and I must say this is something that is making me a little pissed off too.

Okay, I really don’t want to ruin everyone’s day just because I am not having fun myself. Yet again, these are just moments I really wanna blurt out.

To the people who continue to inspire me:

My Team Orlando (BEH!)…..stay strong. We will sail through the month. Let’s hold on to what we achieved last month. I am very proud of you. Love you all!

Candy, retention may bring some good vibes for you so make good!

I feel better now!

No comments: