Pages

Friday 10 December 2010

Restoring Order....Re-Arrangement

A few days ago, I wrote a blog after being away from it.
Talked about the person who inspired me to do it again......
Talked about the person who continuously supports me and give me every bit of strength I can have.

Today, I went back and noticed that the motivator actually placed a comment and somewhat inspired me to do another thing and I quote from my last post

"What about if i start wrtiting about the people I hate for the past 2 months of my life.....ain't that a bitch! ..."


I pondered for a few moments and yes I was excited doing it but after all the stress that I went through today at the bank and all these money issues piling up, I don't think I would have the energy to do it....so instead let me just show you a wonderful thing I did after getting frustrated one day....I rearranged the stuff in the house and voila!




Well, don't be confused on the BEFORE picture...You'd probably think, "why the hell did he post a picture of BEFORE showing three guys in a couch?" Well, I was hoping that would give you an idea what I had achieved. The arrangement before gave us some restriction in terms of space as the couch and table have been placed dividing part of the living room and the kitchen....IT WAS A MESS! That needed to end.....

This time, I placed all the furnitures to show continuity (Imagine the air coming in from both ends...) What the hell am I talking about. I'm no expert in interior design but the fact that I created space due to the rearrangement was already enough....

Painstakingly, I did organize my collection of audio and video cd's. I must say I was not too proud of the number of pirated CDs cluttered. However, I was glad that the number of originals matched those of the pirated ones. Still, no excuse. I'd still say NO TO PIRACY (Enough of the hypocrisy)


I guess it goes to show that when you have little to spare, you go for the best option....arghh....enough said then. NO TO PIRACY

Right now, Lester is on his way for another weekend of DVD marathon. I wonder what we would buy and it's almost midnight....
Jun just informed me that he just arrived home after a shopping moment with his officemates. He ended up buying one long-sleeved polo for his party tomorrow and added that he was going to sing....

Speaking of parties, I guess I have a new topic to talk about next week....


Wanna know what that is? Well, I guess Ill have to see you guys on my next post....and yeah! I still have the "People I Hate Most" post in mind.

In the mean time, leave your comments....

2 comments:

Thirdy Lopez said...

Yes to Piracy!!!

ArCeeTee said...

@THIRDY.LOPEZ...hahahaha! if im rich ID SAY NO TO PIRACY so since I am not rich I have the perfect excuse to say YES TO PIRACY....