Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

A New Start and A New Beginning!

It took me some time to finally get my motivation back and start writing again. One of the people who is responsible for this is Lester who constantly updates his blog.


Like I told him, my first blog was created last 2003 when it wasn't a fad yet. Now, anyone has their own blog site and some of them even have specific to talk about. I was tempted to do my own but i thought restricting myself to a specific topic will mean more time and dedication to it....just like in the film of Julie and Julia....

2010 brought about a lot of things and happenings in my life. Events I was happy and devastated. This year was definitely not mine to really celebrate but for me to reflect on the next coming years.

I guess the only thing that keeps me going is the saying that "whatever doesn't break me, cant make me weak"

Im back and Until i get a job, I shall be able to blog at least once a week and see if something is really interesting enough to be written and posted....

2 comments:

Ashaman Lester said...

WOW!! Thanks for the advertisement.

I guess the only thing that keeps me going is the saying that "whatever doesn't break me, cant make me weak"

And... "What doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger."

I am sure that you will square your shoulders and barrel through that insurmountable mountain in front of you right now, to come out of the other side stronger than ever.

ArCeeTee said...

Thanks Lester!
Appreciate the support....Never knew we'd turn out to be good friends....I'm glad!