Pages

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Being Someone's Light in the Midst of Darkness

I have 11 hours left to end the day and start another one.
October 14, one fateful day when my world crash just right in front of me.
I guess I haven't totally moved on yet and only time will heal the greatest wound....despair....

While in the process of healing, I am glad to have had some help along the way.
I must admit that this was not the best position to be in. Its rather embarrassing but I'd do whats best for me to survive and just work on making it up later.

My thoughts are incoherent.
I sit down one day having this wonderful topic to talk about yet I am presented with lots woes and worries. The Law of Attraction says to just stay positive and never worry but I am only human enough. I can only take what I can. Whatever is in excess can either be detrmintal.

I laugh.
Not because im Happy...but because I want to simply ignore the harsh reality that is currently happening and pretend that everything is going to be alright.....

I regret and I've resentments.
People who you think have been your closest friend have finally unleashed their true colors...vice versa. WHat is more revealing is, the person/people who are incapable of helping are the ones able to help you while those with all the means in the world couldn't care much. Seriously, it is when I think of it that I get depressed.

I stay in love.
Love is something that cures all types of wounds. Dont believe it? I do. I am loved and I mean romatically. I have friends. I know who they are and I believe they know if I feel it for them. I can be plastic but as real as I am, I know in due time, Ill be able to say whatever I want. Its just a matter of time.

I stay positive.
The future may look as cloudy as the sky right now but things will turn better.
And when it happens, Ill do a life changing revamp. Ill delete names, Ill forget people who were mean to me and above all ill continue to treasure and keep and love those who mean to me. When I say DELETE, I mean it and it will probably be one of the most shocking thing I will be doing.
I am dedicating this blog to Jay Navarra who selflessly did not give up on the fact that everything will be alright. I draw strength from people who are humble and giving despite them having less. After I get through this, it is one thing I am totally going to commit to doing.....

What about if i start wrtiting about the people I hate for the past 2 months of my life.....ain't that a bitch! haahaha seriously.....leave your comments when you want to....

2 comments:

Ashaman Lester said...

"What about if i start wrtiting about the people I hate for the past 2 months of my life

WHOA!!!

Now, this one would be the talk of the town for months to come!!!

ArCeeTee said...

I probably wouldnt have the guts to write in the real names but the description will be somewhat a good clue for them to figure out....scary but sometimes i couldnt contain it....